Re: accessing mysql from other pods

Allright will do, thanks! One thing strikes me is that I have created deployment/build configs, services, persistent volume (claims) etc all separately in a project and hoped that all these objects would happily talk to each other. This examples starts with an `oc new-app` command that bundles all the pieces together. Could that be the thing I missed. Obviously, I'm not all clear on what an "app" means vs a "project"...