oc export all too verbose

I'm now starting to be happy about my deployment. My next ambition is to be able to replicate it easily. So I'm trying to write a template and I had hoped to get started with the `oc export all` command. However, this gives me a list of a gazillion objects among which things like Builds and Replication Controllers and Pods which are things that I think were automatically created for me as I deployed the individual pieces separately.

Is there a way to "smart" export objects in a project or is at least are there some guidelines on how/what to filter out of what's generated by `oc export all`?