Pods hanging in pending state

Hi,

We have encountered a situation where pods keep hanging in Pending state on one node in the cluster. When checking the node(docker ps), there are only maintainer containers (k8s_POD) running, no application containers.

When describing the pod with "oc describe" no error message is displayed, only that the maintainer container is assigned to the node and has started. There are no error messages in the event log either.

Checking the origin-node log and docker log I can't see any error messages.

Have anyone encountered a similar situation and know why this occurs?

Regards,
Bendik Paulsrud