Re: oc export all too verbose

"all" was originally chosen as a shortcut to "things that you probably want to delete most of the time".  RCs and pods and builds probably no longer fit under that definition, specifically because they are correctly cleaned up by other components when they are deleted.  Or we could contextualize all in the export context or come up with a new sub option.  David's suggestion is the easiest today.