Error while hosting openshift on web browser

Hi

I installed openshift on my system having centos 6.7. I have broker on separate system & node on separate system. openshift was working fine in start but now i am getting an error when i try to open openshift using http://127.0.0.1.
I am enclosing the screenshot of the error that i am facing. Can you please give me a solution to solve this.

I even tried deleting the application & yhen tried to open openshift but still i get the same error. It shows refresh the page, after refreshing the page also i get same error.

Activemq was running fine on broker. After i face this error, activemq has is starting but when i check the status it shows activemq is not running.

Screenshot-2 is the error that i am facing when i try to open openshift using the link.
Screenshot-3 is the what i got on terminat when i tried deleting the application.

Regards
Rumeha