Re: Vagrant VM - Adding MySQL pod to project fails

i'm guessing you have no persistent volumes defined in your cluster, so the persistent volume claim is stuck in pending waiting for a volume to become available.

Correct.  I'm just getting a POC working so I think that the ephemeral version will work for me.

Thanks
Marc