Re: Issues with devicemapper - advice for the others

Not that I'm aware of, it's something we QE and my team has performance tested it.  I see your template is making a 40G PVC, but I don't see any info about the backing (gluster?) PV.
The thread "Replica ID in env" doesn't have much to go off of from a debug/log standpoint.  Can you post any errors you're seeing?