Re: Pods hanging in pending state

Docker 1.9 should fix the parallel pulls issue, and Origin up until 1.1.3 disabled parallel pulls automatically (which may be your issue)

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Diego Castro <diego castro getupcloud com> wrote:
I've seem this when docker is pulling a image which has a common layer for a long time, looks like docker client doesn't pull images concurrently since there's issues on the graph driver.

A simple workaround is restart docker daemon.

Diego Castro
The CloudFather
(11) 3230.5927
+54 (911) 2159.1779
gtalk: diego castro getupcloud com

Hi again,

We have had a new occurrence of a hanging pod. I have not restarted the service and here are the logs from the time interval the pod was deployed.

"oc describe pod <pod>" gives me this:

"journalctl -u docker -l" gives me this:

"journalctl -u origin-node -l" gives me this:

"docker info" states there is data space available.

I tried pull the image (kubernetes/redis:v1) afterwards and that worked fine.

Regards,
Bendik Paulsrud