Re: Multi Clusters : Token management

Guys any ideas for this specific problem?

--
Srinivas Kotaru

From: skotaru <skotaru cisco com>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 12:35 PM
To: "users lists openshift redhat com" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: Multi Clusters : Token management

Hi

Need your expert advise and comments

We’re going with multi cluster installation, I.e., separate cluster installation per each data center. With this approach, we might be end up with 8+ clusters.

Each cluster has its own API and token life cycle. Was trying to explore any better way to manage a single token valid across all these clusters? don’t want our clients to deal with separate token management  while connecting and dealign with each cluster apps?

Thinking similar to OpenStack common keystone central token management.

Any better ideas ? Any comments or experience with dealing with multi cluster management seamlessly?

--
Srinivas Kotaru