Re: Multi Clusters : Token management

Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) wrote on 02/19/2016 08:57 PM:
I like the client cert authentication. Do we have any working instructions to test?

Have not looked at cert auth yet. I see some things in the official docs though:
https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/admin_guide/configuring_authentication.html

Pl confirm, It means every client need to have their own cert? don’t you think it would by very difficult to administrator in a big organization?

As far as I understood OpenShift does not provide facilities to manage certificates. Administrator should manage certificates in whatever way desired as long as users get signed certificates with the CA configured in OpenShift. wrt difficulty, I don't think it would be easy. You can look at the freeIPA project though (https://www.freeipa.org) that should provide the necessary facilities.