Re: Problems seeing cluster metrics

Hi.

Am 19-02-2016 18:36, schrieb Robert Wehner:
I am setting up an Origin 3.1 cluster with metrics as outlined at
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/cluster_metrics.html. I
think everything is running correctly, but I don't see any metrics in
the console at all.

Have you accept the certificate from the hawkular?

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/cluster_metrics.html#configuring-openshift-metrics

The 'box'

###
If you are using self-signed certificates, remember that the Hawkular Metrics service is hosted under a different hostname and uses different certificates than the console. You may need to explicitly open a browser tab to the value specified in metricsPublicURL and accept that certificate.

To avoid this issue, use certificates which are configured to be acceptable by your browser.
###

This sentence means that you should call metricsPublicURL in your browser on which you want to see the metrics.

BR
Aleks