Re: Problems seeing cluster metrics

Thanks for your reply, BR. I am using self-signed certificates at the moment but I did follow these instructions to accept theĀ metricsPublicURLĀ certificate in my browser. In the browser I can see the Hawlular splash page with an image, some version info and "Metrics Service :STARTED". I can also see the "hawkular/metrics/status" endpoint in the browser.

I turned up logging on origin-master to "--loglevel=8" hoping to see some debug info on the console's attempt to connect to hawkular, but didn't see anything clearly related. I do see SkyDNS responding to lookups for the "hawkular-metrics.openshift-infra.svc.cluster.local." service, and various controllers reporting in (but not changing anything). No errors or obvious errors about connections to hawkular. Are there other logs that would be more appropriate to look at?

Thanks again for you response.

Robert

--
Robert Wehner