Yaml for pod never updating on Origin

I setup Origin latest on RHEL 7 in containerized mode.  Both the master and the node are on the same server.  I created a new pod based on a yaml.  The new pod works but when I try updating the yaml by first deleting the pod then re-creating it it ALWAYS has the original YAML file.

I think I'm missing something but I can't seem to find what.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Marc