Re: add nodes on-the-fly

The ansible scripts should be reentrant (if you didn't change your
config files on disk after install), and adding a new node is just
adding the machine to the ansible inventory and rerunning.

Pods today don't automatically reschedule once placed - there is a
feature planned in the future called the rebalancer that would do
that.  However, if you trigger a rolling deployment all new pods are
created, so you should see your app be cleanly spread across the new
node and old node after deploying.