Re: add nodes on-the-fly

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
> The ansible scripts should be reentrant (if you didn't change your
> config files on disk after install), and adding a new node is just
> adding the machine to the ansible inventory and rerunning.

There is a scaleup playbook specifically meant to handle this
situation.  We understand not everyone is managing all configuration
in Ansible so the scaleup playbook manages to add the new node without
modifying the configuration of any preexisting system.

./playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/scaleup.yml

If I remember correctly you create an inventory listing your masters
and then the new nodes that you wish to install.