Running applications that dont use LB

Hi ,

I have successfully containerised my application using docker and is running fine. This application "doesn't" use any HTTP for communication.

Using same docker image how can
I move that to openshift?

I heard that currently openshift can only port applications that can be load balanced using HaPRoxy is this true?

Since my application can not use HTTP can openshift still create a pod of it and provide an IP address in data centre network using its router(Similar to net=host docker flag)

Regards,
Kevin