Re: Running applications that dont use LB

Am 21-02-2016 07:12, schrieb kevin parrikar:
Thanks John for the quick reply,is there any way I can expose these
internal IP service IP to DC network so that it can be accessed outside
openshift nodes

Only when you use tls passthrough

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/architecture/core_concepts/routes.html#passthrough-termination

With this you need a pod which terminates TLS and forward the application traffic to the app pod.

BR Aleks