Re: Yaml for pod never updating on Origin

When you delete the container, are you waiting for it to fully
terminate before recreating?  Deletion is a background job - have to
wait for the processes to terminate cleanly before returning.  Is the
"name" field set in your pod to a specific value, or did you use
"generateName"?