All ports seem to be blocked after ansible install

I performed an ansible install of openshift origin.  If I am on the local machine, I can bring up openshift in the browser.  However, on any external machine, I am no longer able to access anything on the openshift master.  I am unable to ssh, or visit the openshift web console in a browser.  I checked iptables and all of the necessary ports are open.  I even stopped it.  Firewalld is also not running.  I was able to ssh prior to the ansible install but something during that install blocked all external traffic.  How do I open things back up?