Re: unsupported volume type after update to 1.1.3

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:00 AM, Mark Turansky <mturansk redhat com> wrote:
There is no recycler for glusterfs, so "no volume plugin matched" would occur when the volume is being reclaimed by the cluster after its release from a claim.

yes, the pvc was probably remove when the metrics-deploy-template was used to replace cassandra, heapster, etc.
So I have to manually "recycle" the pv? (ie: delete and recreate it)

For now, yes.  We're looking at ways to make dynamic provisioning more widely available, even outside of a cloud environment.  We'd prefer to not implement more recyclers and instead make more provisioners.