RE: Yaml for pod never updating on Origin

Maybe I don't understand the issue that good, but you can just edit the deploymentconfig.
$ oc edit dc name

After editing and saving the dc there will automatically be triggered a new deployment, based on the edited dc.

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:33:46 -0500
Subject: Yaml for pod never updating on Origin
From: mboorshtein gmail com
To: users lists openshift redhat com

I setup Origin latest on RHEL 7 in containerized mode.  Both the master and the node are on the same server.  I created a new pod based on a yaml.  The new pod works but when I try updating the yaml by first deleting the pod then re-creating it it ALWAYS has the original YAML file.

I think I'm missing something but I can't seem to find what.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Marc