Re: Location of master's logs

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Dean Peterson <peterson dean gmail com> wrote:
If I install openshift origin using the ansible installer, where can I find the logs for the running master?

If you are running a single master, then you can get the logs with: 'journalctl -u origin-master -l', for ha masters, you would use 'origin-master-api' and 'origin-master-controllers' for the api server and controllers service respectively.