Re: OpenShift and Apache mesos

Hi Lorenz,

It’s possible, but it’s not a configuration that we are developing and testing against. There are community resources online about the technologies working together that may help you. Notably this one: https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/docs/getting-started-guides/mesos.md

If there is more you want around it, then the commercial company that supports mesos (Mesosphere) may be someone to reach out to for more help.

Cheers,
Chris