Re: OpenShift and Apache mesos

It should be possible to try it yourself, but you'd probably have to
roll up your sleeves a bit and add a new compilation target into the
openshift binary (an equivalent to openshift start kubernetes kubelet,
but for the km binary).  If you're interested I could point out some
code to copy to get there.