master and etcd installation

Hi

What is the best way to deploy master and etcd  on production setups?

- Combine master and etcd on same nodes
        - separate mater and etcd to its own nodes

I knew that we should require minimum of 3 nodes for etcd cluster HA.

What is pros and cons of running separately or combining together apart from saving few nodes or cleaner isolation?

 What other considerations we need to keep in mind

- CPU
   - Memory
        - API traffic
       - etcd cluster health traffic