Re: Fwd: Using Persistent Volume

Vaclav-

Would you provide the following information?

-  output of `oc get -o yaml pod <your-pod-name>`
-  output of `oc get -o yaml pv <your-pv-name>`
-  output of `oc get -o yaml pvc <you-pvc-name>`
-  log of the openshift-node process
-  log of the container

...and we'll take a look at what's happening.

Thanks,