Re: Running commands

Hi Rodolfo,

My idea was exactly using persistent storage and having the following directory tree:
/srv/vol1/mysql1-data
/srv/vol1/mysql2-data

Exporting a NFS volume and create MYSQL_DATADIR of multiple containers inside the one volume and each container would use a different data dir like you said, but it seems will just complicate matters.