Re: Running commands

Hi Rodolfo,

The Persistent Volume point to "/srv/vol1"

My target was:
- Create the directory /var/mysql/${SERVICE}
- Configure the MYSQL_DATADIR in /var/mysql/${SERVICE}
- Mount the one volume in /var/mysql/

Then, one volume store the different MYSQL_DATADIR and I can identify them. So I wanted to change the MYSQL_DATADIR

With this configuration the path is different in each case and they won't get mounted in /var/mysql/data in every container like you say to me.

Thanks.