Re: cannot get policybindings Error

You didn't actually log in as "system:admin", you logged in as the user "system", with the password "admin".

`oc login -u system:admin` should use certificate-based credentials already present in your kubeconfig file. If you get prompted for a password, it means you are not using the admin.kubeconfig file containing the cluster admin credentials.