Re: Image garbage collection doesn't work as expected

I forgot to mention that I have already done a "systemctl restart origin-node". Do I need to restart docker too for this setting to take effect?

Hello,

I have modified my /etc/origin/node/node-config.yaml to look like this:

"[...]
volumeDirectory: /var/lib/origin/openshift.local.volumes
kubeletArguments:
  "read-only-port":
    - "10255"
  image-gc-high-threshold:
    - "80"
  image-gc-low-threshold:
    - "70"
podManifestConfig:
  path: openshift.local.manifests
  fileCheckIntervalSeconds: 10"

Yet when I do "lvs" I can see that the lv is 89% full. I'm using the recommended storage method.
The docs say the following: " Image garbage collection relies on disk usage as reported by cAdvisor on the node [...]"
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/garbage_collection.html

Is there any way to see what cAdvisor thinks that the disk usage of the lvm is at the moment? Is there any way to debug this?

Using OS 1.0.6.

Regards,