Job frozen

Hi,

We had a severe issue while using a job on OS 1.1. Apparently, the job retried like crazy, and the console started to be unresponsive. We are seeing pod being created/deleted at a ~5 pod/s rate.
All pods are now unavailable in this project.

Also, we can't remove the job:

$ oc delete job thejob
error: timed out waiting for the condition

The job is apparently now too big for OS:

$ oc get job thejob -o yaml|wc -l
23528

oc edit is not better:

"/tmp/oc-edit-knz5o.yaml" 65L, 1904C written

Error: the Job thejob could not be updated: 502:  (unhandled http status [Request Entity Too Large] with body []) [0]
You can run oc update -f /tmp/oc-edit-knz5o.yaml to try this update again.

oc replace with a temp file, same result :(

Any hint to fix that? I guess the last resort is to remove the project completely?

Thanks
Philippe