Re: OSE v3.1 Ansible advanced install failure-- no SDN plugin (resend)

Inline.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Brenton Leanhardt <bleanhar redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Florian Daniel Otel
<florian otel gmail com> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Was wondering if there are any updates wrt support for OpenShift SDN on
> GCE-based setup.
>
> As per below, OpenShift SDN is not deployed when the environment is hosted
> in GCE.
>
> As per Jason original mail, I've used the playbooks as now avail in the
> https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible repo
>
> However, there is no "gcefixes" branch in that repo:

Jason is probably referring to
https://github.com/detiber/openshift-ansible/tree/gceFixes

That is correct, the gceFixes branch is in my own fork of the repo.

> [root ose-v31-master1 openshift-ansible]# git branch -a
>   master
> * remotes/origin/revert-641-gce-support
>   remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
>   remotes/origin/int
>   remotes/origin/master
>   remotes/origin/next
>   remotes/origin/prod
>   remotes/origin/revert-513-zbxupdates
>   remotes/origin/revert-586-kubernetes_service_certificate
>   remotes/origin/revert-641-gce-support
>   remotes/origin/revert-646-master
>   remotes/origin/stg
> [root ose-v31-master1 openshift-ansible]#
>

> Please advise.  I really need to get _one_ setup working -- either GCE
> (here) or AWS (see my other email earlier today)...

I re-reviewed the hosts file you provided, and it is missing setting:
openshift_use_openshift_sdn=True under [OSEv3:vars]

That should be enough to get you unstuck.

I have a different PR that I submitted to remove disabling the openshift_sdn on GCE hosts only.