Re: almost there

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:

> - I realized that last time I didn't execute the required pre-installation
> steps (which include setting up docker for instance) but this didn't seem to
> pose any problems. Should I scratch everything and start over? One worrying
> aspect is this thing about docker storage, which I don't really get...

Docker storage is a performance thing (the default is incredibly
slow).  I don't know if you have to scratch it and start over - you
can selectively apply those steps to each host as you go in most
cases.

You don't have to reinstall anything. Just stop docker, follow the instructions for setting up storage (which includes nuking the ephemeral contents of /var/lib/docker), and start docker again.