Re: Job frozen

I'll have a look at status update, maybe we have a bug there.
Anyway thanks pointing us to that!

I saw the PR, good catch :)

Btw, we have an explanation for the pod restart rate: A selector in the job was empty, and openshift probably restart ALL the pods on job failure...
That's a huge mistake on our side, but it probably worth a warning or something on the job creation?

Thanks,
Philippe