How do you keep the integrated docker registry from growing forever?

Hi

For some reason I thought that "oadm prune images" was supposed to delete old images from the integrated docker registry and thereby keep the integrated registry from growing.

However, our registry which is reaching 25 GiB still has the same size after executing "oadm prune images --confirm".

Since that didn't help, I did "oadm prune deployments --confirm" and "oadm prune images --confirm" one more time but still no change regarding the size of our registry.

So how do you keep the integrated docker registry from growing forever?

Regards,