Re: Private Docker registry on OpenShift Origin 1.1

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
The bonus with this method is that we are able to abuse openshift's use of the special features they've built into the OSE registry.  Some of the nifty things we do with this, whether it's good/recommended or not:
  • We don't configure image streams; this gets setup automatically when the first image gets pushed

Absolutely intended for you to do this

We're trying to put in place the same setup: CI server pushing directly to Openshift registries.
We have added a dedicated user with policy "system:image-pusher", I also tried with "system:image-builder" ("system:image-pusher" isn't available). I still get the same error: unauthorized: access to the requested resource is not authorized
Is there another policy to add to this user ?
Thanks