Re: Application Level Metrics?

Hi.
There is the Rest API which you could use to discovery all pods for a given project/build/deploymentconfig.

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!