Re: Router Sharding

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru)
<skotaru cisco com> wrote:
> Thanks Brenton. It is clear now. When this feature will be released? 3.2?

That card has the 'committed-3.3' label in trello so that's really the
best guidance I can give.

In general https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview.html is a
great place to see how cards across all the various trello boards map
to releases.