Re: Understanding the annotation "openshift.io/image.managed"

The link to the doc:
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/pruning_resources.html

I'm asking because "oadm prune images --confirm" doesn't reduce the size of the registry on our cluster (OS 1.0.6).
"oc get images" shows over 100 images from a single pod and they aren't being pruned.

Is there hope that this is already fixed in a newer version of OpenShift or will we have to delete the whole registry? I'd be glad to know if you have any ideas about how we could troubleshoot this.

Regards,