User \"system:anonymous\" cannot \"proxy\" \"services\" with name \"fabric8-forge\"

This is a follow-up to thread I started on the fabric8 mailing-list. It's bouncing to this list because it looks like the issue is related to OpenShift, not fabric8.

The entire thread is here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fabric8/OgDXCAoGO1I

To reproduce the bug, login to http://fabric8.apps.intrinsic.world using admin/admin, go to develop -> default -> Create Project -> Create Java Project using Wizard and look what's going on in the console.

The fabric8 folks say they can reproduce the issue by simply calling

curl --insecure -H "Authorization: Bearer daErBhdMqevWAT3NnATQXFgd1RcNMR81HZb2SWN2aOs" https://paas.intrinsic.world:8443/api/v1/proxy/namespaces/default/services/fabric8-forge/

...although I don't fully understand what this means

My installation notes for the OpenShift setup are here: https://www.evernote.com/l/ACjvdVhtZ_pAZaJAtgVQJPn51-hS8huMVaI

Any help will be highly appreciated: our goal is to be able to use Fabric8 on a real cloud and start experimenting with it. If the ansible method to installling OS isn't working, any workaround will do. So far though Ansible has been the single most reliable way to get something going on the cloud. Also, wondering how it will be possible to benefit from patches and updates...

Candide