Re: User \"system:anonymous\" cannot \"proxy\" \"services\" with name \"fabric8-forge\"

Could you include the output of that curl?  If you provide an expired or invalid token, you'll get a "401 unauthorized", not a 403 forbidden that indicates "system:anonymous" cannot "proxy".  In order to get the 403, you (or the product calling on your behalf), must be making the request without any token at all.

You should use a token for a user that has sufficient power to proxy to that service.