Re: User \"system:anonymous\" cannot \"proxy\" \"services\" with name \"fabric8-forge\"

Here's the output

mbcandide:~ candide$ curl --insecure -H "Authorization: Bearer daErBhdMqevWAT3NnATQXFgd1RcNMR81HZb2SWN2aOs" https://paas.intrinsic.world:8443/api/v1/proxy/namespaces/default/services/fabric8-forge/

Error: 'dial tcp 10.1.0.9:8080: i/o timeout'
Trying to reach: 'http://10.1.0.9:8080/'

Sorry, but I just don't understand how to use your answer: as a user, I don't have control over what kind of token is passed. I can only guess that something got somehow misconfigured at the cluster level and I'm looking for advice on how to fix the bigger picture of why things aren't "just working" as they should...