Warning "attempting to mount a secret disallowed by sa/default"

Hi,

I have updated my oc exec to 1.1.1, and wanted to test the new warnings in "oc status".

I have a lot of lines like:

[pod] is attempting to mount a secret [the secret mount] disallowed by sa/default

Our pods are correctly mounting secrets, so I'm a bit lost with this message. Can someone explain what's going on, and how to get rid of this warning?

Thanks
Philippe