Re: Warning "attempting to mount a secret disallowed by sa/default"

Opened https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/6735 to remove that warning since the capability is disabled by default.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 4:13 PM, David Eads <deads redhat com> wrote:
That's a server setting that can be enabled or disabled.  We used to default to it being strict, so that message saved a lot of pd activity.  We changed the default, so we should update `oc status`.  I'll take a look.