token/session lifetime

Hi,

I wonder if there's a way to have tokens with different ttl in openshift.
I have 2 use-cases where it's an issue:

- CI: our ci server needs to be able to push image layers everyday, obviously
- Pruner: we have a dedicated user for that, and of course, after a few days:

$ /bin/oadm prune images --keep-tag-revisions=3 --keep-younger-than=60m --confirm
Error from server: the server has asked for the client to provide credentials

Thanks
Philippe