Can no longer pull from private git repository

I just upgraded to v1.1.1 and I am no longer able to access my private git repositories:

builder.go:185] Error: build error: timeout while waiting for remote repository "https://username:password enterprisewebservice kilnhg com/Code/EnterpriseWebService/Openshift-Docker-Builds/wildfly-jdk-8.git

Did something change?