Re: Can no longer pull from private git repository

To clarify, I meant potentially a networking issue in terms of the openshift cluster SDN, not a networking issue in terms of connectivity on your host.

Can you deploy our jenkins image ("oc new-app openshift/jenkins-1-centos7") and then use "oc rsh" to enter the running jenkins pod?  From there you can attempt a git clone to ascertain whether things are working and possibly get a more useful error.  You can also confirm that DNS resolution works properly from within that jenkins container (which should pretty much equate to the container environment the build is running in when it attempts to git clone).

(there's nothing special about the jenkins image other than it's an image that you can easily run in a pod and then rsh into, and it has git pre-installed).