Thanks for the answers. I have 2 containers which need to work together: they are started by:
docker run -d --name "name1" test/image1:1
docker run -d -p 80:80 --name "name2" --link name1:name1 test/image2:1
The images are created with Jenkins and Docker. They're pushed to a private repository. I've pulled the images from the private repo so now the images are on my OpenShift-server.
So the first question is how do I have to perform the docker 'link' command in OpenShift.
The second question is that I can't start a container from the image (I'm on OpenShift Origin 1.1 on Centos7)
oc new-app ec2-xxx:5000/test/image1:1
specify --allow-missing-images to use this image name.
The 'new-app' command will match arguments to the following types:
1. Images tagged into image streams in the current project or the 'openshift' project
- if you don't specify a tag, we'll add ':latest'
2. Images in the Docker Hub, on remote registries, or on the local Docker engine
3. Templates in the current project or the 'openshift' project
4. Git repository URLs or local paths that point to Git repositories
A manual pull from the image of the registry is possible. I'm using selfsigned certificates: