RE: can't create docker registry

I always get: deployment failed. But when I just scale up the deployment it works. (than I have a running registry). So I really don't understand it.

From: dencowboy hotmail com
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Subject: RE: can't create docker registry
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:48:32 +0000

I'm sorry: able to curl to the url for both:
When I'm root and perform a login it will use ec2 and when I'm not-root it will use ip-172..

From: dencowboy hotmail com
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:36:58 +0000

I can't curl to the URL but I'm able to curl to the https://ec2-xxx etc. So it seems it's using the internal hostname instead of the public dns. What do I have to change? Something in my ansible/hosts or performing my oc login --command in another way?