best way to install openshift

Hi,

I'm searching for the best way to deploy an OpenShift cluster on AWS (origin 1.1).
I know the advanced installation with ansible and it's very nice to create a big cluster.
But all the prerequisitions are also a lot of work (installing docker with the extra volumes on eacht host, ...)
Is there some way where this is automated or is this possible to automate with ansible?
Or do you have to write some bash-script?
I read this: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/README_AWS.md but it's not very clear I think.

Thanks